• Level One Diagnostic Cycle: We go through our roll call of past "Scenes in Trek" topics before discussing any nuance to how someone might define a cliff.
• Prime Directive: The panel gets into the details of how they each defined the many potential options for "Scenes on a Cliff."
• The Order of Things: Everyone reveals their scene with the usual "Five words and a hashtag" summary, along with the thinking behind why they chose it.
o Secondary Systems: Our guests each rattle off a few additional selections for the picks that just missed our lists!
• Regeneration Cycle: Everyone recaps their picks and discuss some of the interesting statistical anomalies that arose from the discussion.
• Temporal Distortion: We flashback to Episode 106 of the TrekRanks Podcast and relay some of the wonderful feedback we received from our show on "Top 5 Rescues."
If you have your own picks you would like to relay to us, please hail us at 609-512-LLAP (5527) and record your own personal TrekRanks log to let us know your Top 5 Scenes on a Cliff. (Or you can record it yourself and just DM us @TrekRanks on Twitter.) Your comments could be used in a Temporal Distortion on an upcoming episode (and might get you a chance to be a guest on a future episode, too).
And don't forget to check out TrekRanks.com for our entire back catalog of episodes and a detailed rundown on every episode of Star Trek ever.