The Ferengi Commerce Authority has granted us the power of Grand Proxy to relay our Top 5 Ferengi Episodes on this week's TrekRanks! Our Board of Liquidators for this valuable topic includes host Jim Moorhouse and guests Ron Wrobel and Grace Moore, both experts on all 285 Rules of Acquisition. And don't forget Rule No. 34 ½! TrekRanks is good for business!
• Level One Diagnostic Cycle: Our panel of Registrars from the Divine Treasury each choose one word to describe the Ferengi, in this our fifth overall episode dissecting a distinct race in Star Trek.
• Prime Directive: Our panel defines exactly how they narrowed down their lists and made their final picks.
• The Order of Things: Everyone reveals their picks with the usual "Five words and a hashtag" summary.
o Secondary Systems: Our guests go even deeper in the Vault of Destitution by rattling off a few additional selections for the picks that just missed our lists!
• Regeneration Cycle: Everyone recaps their picks, and we then discuss some of the interesting statistical anomalies that arose from the selections.
• Temporal Distortion: We flashback to Episode 110 of the TrekRanks Podcast and relay some of the great feedback we received from our episode on the Top 5 Computer Crises.
If you have your own picks you would like to relay to us, please hail us at 609-512-LLAP (5527) and record your own personal TrekRanks log to let us know your Top 5 Ferengi Episodes. (Or you can record it yourself and just DM us @TrekRanks on Twitter.) Your comments could be used in a Temporal Distortion on an upcoming episode (and might get you a chance to be a guest on a future episode, too).
And don't forget to check out TrekRanks.com for our entire back catalog of episodes and a detailed rundown on every episode of Star Trek ever.